Kim over at the Emergiblog has pulled together this week’s change of shift. As always, Kim does an excellent job of gathering the best Nursing blog posts from the week and puts them in one place for us to read or links to.
Included this week:
- Concerns about upcoming television shows and their portrayal of psychological disorders.
- One nurse’s review of the book, “The Diving Bell and The Butterfly”
- Information on living wills
- A look at patient staffing ratios
- Changes in the nursing professions
- Nursing specialization
Take the time during your day to read The Emergiblog and Kim’s insights into our profession. Thanks Kim!