The Nursing Show is a proud member of the ProMed Podcast Network.
And, the founding site for the all new NursingTopStudent.com site, check it out now!
Listen to the show!
RSS Feed to subscribe (copy url to Juice, Zune Marketplace, or your favorite podcatcher)
Click the arrow to play the Nursing Show[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/media.blubrry.com/nursing_show/podcast-archives.s3.amazonaws.com/nursingshow/NursingShow_20090410.mp3]
A podcast for Nurses, Nursing Students, and others interested in what it takes to be a Nurse
Fill out our Survey.
Lexi-Comp, the premium provider of mobile nursing software including new iPhone and iPod Touch apps for Lexi Nursing, and many other Lexi-Comp Products.
Visit www.Lexi.com/nursingshow and sign up to win a free iPod Touch and Lexi-Comp software.
Try out Go To My PC for free for 30 days, visit www.gotomypc.com/podcast
Tip of the Week– Dermal Exposures with Lisa Booze from the Maryland Poison Center
From the CDC:
Household Chemicals and Carbon Monoxide
- Always read the label before using a product that may be poisonous.
- Keep chemical products in their original bottles or containers. Do not use food containers such as cups, bottles, or jars to store chemical products such as cleaning solutions or beauty products.
- Never mix household products together. For example, mixing bleach and ammonia can result in toxic gases.
- Wear protective clothing (gloves, long sleeves, long pants, socks, shoes) if you spray pesticides or other chemicals.
- Turn on the fan and open windows when using chemical products such as household cleaners.
Stay informed as a nurse:
Subscribe to American Journal of Nursing via Amazon.com here
Don’t miss an episode! Get the Nursing Show Newsletter by email.
Comment or share ideas here on the comment link below or by email:
Other Podcasts from Jamie Davis:
- The MedicCast (for EMTs, Paramedics, EMS field work)
- MedicCast News (Weekly short medical news program)
- MedicCast Live (Monthly live call-in show with a single EMS topic)
Song this week:
Music from The Podsafe Music Network
This week – The Detonators with the song, “Bugs”
Click here to check out other Songs from the MedicCast Network Podcasts at the iTunes Store.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.